Manage the government proposal process with Zbizlink.
Zbizlink’s proposal management software helps improve communication and collaboration so you can manage the government proposal process efficiently and effectively.
Proposal Management Software
Responses to government proposals are lengthy, and it takes a team to respond to the various requirements – then prepares it per specific criteria outlined for evaluation. While some proposals may be under 20 pages, larger proposals can be in several hundreds of pages. How can you manage a proposal of that scale? How you measure your proposal progress, team-members assignments, and deliverable estimates?
You need a proposal management software that can help you manage the proposal creation process efficiently and effectively. You need Zbizlink.
Zbizlink is proposal management software engineered by proposal managers for proposal managers. We have decades of experience in proposal management and developed Zbizlink specifically for the proposal creation and proposal management process. Zbizlink is a feature-rich tool for managing the entire proposal process – from proposal creation to contract. It features a content library for storing approved content sections, an intuitive dashboard and proposal builder, as well as communication tools.
Simply put, your job is to create a compelling case for your organization as the best option. But all the moving parts can be overwhelming. Zbizlink’s workflows guide you through the creation process, handling repetitive tasks. It also manages the approval workflow, with e-signatures for sign-off and submission.
But this is just the tip of the iceberg. Below are a few of the additional features Zbizlink offers for writing a proposal response:
- A 360-degree view of proposals, teams assignments, and task statuses, while enabling streamlined collaboration among team members writing responses
- The proposal manager can send reminders to team members for pending tasks, and review team comments and notes
- You can select proposal resources, then calculate profit and margin to prepare a financial proposal
- The resume parser can transform candidates’ resumes into technical proposals
- Integration of all completed parts into an automatically generated final, ready-to-go proposal response document in MS Word format.
- Full lifecycle support over teaming agreements, document sharing, and collaboration.
Click here to learn more about Zbizlink and how it helps simplify the proposal creation process.