Proposal Management Software
Responses to government RFPs are lengthy. Zbizlink is a feature-rich tool engineered to help manage and streamline the entire proposal process – from proposal creation to contract. It features the tools proposal managers need to maintain organized teams and develop winning proposals, including Zbizlink’s premier RFP Parser. Zbizlink’s proposal management capabilities:
- Keep proposal managers in control of the full proposal development process;
- Provide complete visibility into the proposal requirements and eliminate miscommunication that delay responses;
- Automate the proposal response from RFP dissection to final review;
- Develop a proposal activity budget and estimate timeline at task level;
- Track the history of notes and manage documentation specific to bid in one archived location;
- Encourage seamless collaboration amongst internal and external team members, and much more.
Simply put, your job is to create a compelling case for your organization as the best option. Yet, all the moving parts can be overwhelming. Zbizlink’s workflows guide you through the creation process and eliminate repetitive tasks. It also manages the approval workflow, with signature tracking for contracts and review sign-off.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg. Zbizlink’s offers numerous unique features for the proposal and beyond.