Proposal Management Software
Responses to government proposals are lengthy, and it takes a team to respond to the various requirements – then prepares it per specific criteria outlined for evaluation. While some proposals may be under 20 pages, larger proposals can be in several hundreds of pages. How can you manage a proposal of that scale? How you measure your proposal progress, team-members assignments, and deliverable estimates?
You need a proposal management software that can help you manage the proposal creation process efficiently and effectively. You need Zbizlink.
Zbizlink is proposal management software engineered by proposal managers for proposal managers. We have decades of experience in proposal management and developed Zbizlink specifically for the proposal creation and proposal management process. Zbizlink is a feature-rich tool for managing the entire proposal process – from proposal creation to contract. It features a content library for storing approved content sections, an intuitive dashboard and proposal builder, as well as communication tools.
Our content library enables you to collect, organize, retrieve, deliver, and manage information. No more tracking down SMEs or digging through your email for information. With centralized knowledge, you and your team can easily search for and populate information instead of reinventing the wheel each time.
Communication and collaboration are key to successful proposal management. However, with disparate teams, it is challenging to get the information you need from the various subject matter experts. With Zbizlink, you have a central workspace where SMEs, writers, and editors can share information and work transparently – anytime, anywhere, 24/7.
Work smarter, faster
Zbizlink helps you select the best opportunities by comparing proposal requirements to your organization’s skill set. In addition, it provides insight across all your proposal timelines so you can ensure they are on track, and provides reports so you can analyze your opportunity lifecycle and win/loss ratio. Time spent managing the proposal process is reduced significantly, freeing up time to focus on other work.
Simply put, your job is to create a compelling case for your organization as the best option. But all the moving parts can be overwhelming. Zbizlink’s workflows guide you through the creation process, handling repetitive tasks. It also manages the approval workflow, with e-signatures for sign-off and submission.
But this is just the tip of the iceberg. Below are a few of the additional features Zbizlink offers for writing a proposal response:
- A 360-degree view of proposals, teams assignments, and task statuses, while enabling streamlined collaboration among team members writing responses
- The proposal manager can send reminders to team members for pending tasks, and review team comments and notes
- You can select proposal resources, then calculate profit and margin to prepare a financial proposal
- The resume parser can transform candidates’ resumes into technical proposals
- Integration of all completed parts into an automatically generated final, ready-to-go proposal response document in MS Word format.
- Full lifecycle support over teaming agreements, document sharing, and collaboration.